Fenix LD12 Flashlight, 320 Max Lumens, Black
Fenix LD12 flashlight updated edition brings more power in an even more compact size. This redesigned compact flashlight can now conveniently use standard AA batteries and rechargeable 14500 Li-ion batteries. It’s fitted with a CREE XP-G2 R5 neutral white LED for better colour rendering and delivers maximum 320 lumens. With four brightness levels plus strobe mode, the LD12 is the brightest flashlight powered by a single AA flashlight for everyday carry.
- Cree XP-G2 (R5) neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Uses one AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) battery or 14500 rechargeable battery.
- IP-68 dust and water resistant.
- Digitally regulated output – maintains constant brightness.
- Low voltage warning- reminds when battery is low.
- Overheat protection.
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design.
- Tactical tail cap switch with momentary-on function.
- Side mode switch in the front, fast and convenient.
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum.
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
Length: 4.04” (102.5mm)
Diameter: 0.81” (20.5mm)
1.98 oz. (56g) excluding battery
14500 rechargeable Li-ion battery or single AA Alkaline battery (included)
Body clip, lanyard, and spare o-ring, AA Alkaline battery