Fenix LD22 Flashlight, 300 Max Lumens, Black
Fenix LD22 is a widely used multifunction flashlight delivering 300 lumens maximum output with only 2 AA batteries. Offering 4 brightness levels, strobe and SOS function, the flashlight is suitable for a wide variety of outdoor applications. Dual operation mode, (Outdoor mode, Tactical mode) makes the flashlight suitable for users who prefer rapid one-button operation via the tactical tail switch, and others who favour one more side switch.
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum.
- Premium hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Utilizes a Cree XP-G2(R5) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Constant brightness.
- Powered by 2, AA (Ni-MH/Alkaline) batteries.
- Stainless steel side body switch for output selection under outdoor mode.
- Outdoor mode gives you standard flashlight operation. A side switch controls all output modes and the tail switch simply turns the light on and off.
- Tactical push-button tail cap switch with momentary-on function.
- 2-way pocket clip included.
- Intelligent memory circuit (under outdoor mode) automatically enters previous used brightness level when turned on.
Length: 6.1” (155mm)
Diameter: 0.8” (21.5mm)
Weight: 2.5 oz (72g) excluding battery
Batteries: Two AA batteries
Included: Holster, lanyard, spare O-rings, two AA Alkaline batteries