FIN ULTRA, AMBIDEXTROUS SKELETON EAR TIP, CLEAR
The Fin Ultra™ Ambi is the first ambidextrous ear tip that can be worn in either the left or right ear. No more left and right, less confusion and hassle for the user. The unique, patented ear tip is comprised of super soft Shore 25 Silicone gel making it one of the most comfortable ear tips available.
The open-skeleton design allows for more ambient sound to travel through enhancing overall situational awareness. The cone shape, fits into the opening of the ear canal without penetrating the inside of the ear, reducing ear fatigue. The soft Fin Ultra™ Ambi fits easily inside the contours of the ear, keeping the tip securely in place even during evasive movements.
Available in Small, Medium, Large. Patent #15636607
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Ambidextrous ear tip that can be worn in the left or right ear
- Comprised of Shore 25 Silicone gel for unprecedented comfort
- Wider openings allows for more ambient sound to travel through
- The cone shape does not penetrate the inside of the ear, reducing ear fatigue
- Fits easily inside the contours of the ear, keeping the tip securely in place even during evasive movements