We find products for your safety
Retail Stores Open to Public
High Quality Products
Large Selection of Products
MDC is Canada's only national distributor of tactical and duty equipment to police, military, security and first-responders.
Founded in 1980, MDC has grown from a small office and retail showroom in Victoria, BC to a salesforce across Canada with a distribution hub in Mississauga, ON, and a retail store in Ottawa (Stittsville).
MDC has revolutionized the way Canada’s police, military and other first-responders discover and select their clothing, weapons and other mission critical equipment.
For over 40 years, MDC has been an ongoing supporter of bringing game changing products and training to the Canadian marketplace. MDC was first to introduce Taser International (lifesaving electroshock weapons), Bounce Imaging (tactical throwable cameras), Point Blank Body Armour (lightweight body armour), and many more to the Canadian market.
MDC is known as a one stop shop for its expertise in law enforcement and tactical armour, bags, batons, boots, clothing, duty gear, holsters, thermal imaging, firearms, firearm accessories, flashlights, gloves, handcuffs, jackets, and less lethal products.
MDC has three divisions: MDC, MDC Firearms, & MDC Training Academy.
Take a virtual tour of our Mississauga facilities
Awards and Recognition:
• Regional finalist Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019
• Ranked on the Canadian Business’ Profit 500 list as one of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
• Sig Sauer International Distributor of the Year Award 2015 - present
• Aim Point International Distributor of the Year 2014 - present
• Black Hawk International Distributor of the year 2013 - presentPoint Blank Body Armour International Distributor of the Year 2014 - present
• Canada’s Growth 500 list 2018, 2019
“Our company is a success because of its people and our team have great relationships with Canada’s first responders. We work with customers from coast-to-coast to supply products and training that saves lives and keeps our communities safe.”
~ Alec Rossa, President.