BRITISH COLUMBIA EVIDENCE NOTEBOOK
Vendor: TriformSKU: TFLD-BC24
Contains content geared towards:
- Arrest procedures and cautions
- First Aid Notes
- Proper note taking procedures
- Criminal code legislations on arrests
- Fire observations and first aid responders guide
- Hazard symbols and classes
- Phonetic alphabet
- Proper terminology for 'descriptions of persons'
- Ten codes or signals
- Use of force framework
- Metric conversion table
- Case reference grids
- Important Contacts pages (8 Pages for Names, Address & Telephone Numbers)
- 200 writing pages, with every page numbered, 1 to 200, offering tighter control and exact page referencing. This better system replaces folio numbering of one side only, 1 to 100.
- All pages have horizontal rulings with a vertical Day / Time / Key Word column at the left.
- Sewn Construction Binding – prevents pages from falling out and allows for easier writing
- Your written notes stand out because of faint blue tint ink colour of ruled lines.